As you already know I’m a real chocolate lover. When I saw this recipe on Instagram, I just had to make this deliciousness. A healthy cookie with Nutella? Yes, please! It’s really easy to make. But be careful! They’re super addictive ?!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 75 g oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons Nutella (I ony used 1 tbs)
- 30 g crushed hazelnuts
- Preheat an oven to 180°C (356°F)
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a mixing bowl.
- Crush the hazelnuts.
- Add the oatmeal, crushed nuts and the Nutella to the mashed bananas.
- Mix everything together.
- Put small piles on a non-stick baking tray with the aid of a spoon (around 9 big pieces).
- Put in the oven for 25 min.
- When the cookies are ready, remove them from the oven.
- Cool them for a few minutes and enjoy!