Do you have those mornings when you are really craving for chocolate? I had one of those mornings, but I wanted to keep it “healthy”. That’s why I used the chocolate pudding from Alpro and it was a great combination with the mugcake. Yes, I am going to say it: #foodporn ?.
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 chocolate pudding
- Optional: toppings/ fruits
- Take a big cup or a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the egg and oatmeal and mix everything together with the fork.
- Put the cup or bowl in the microwave for 2,5 – 3 min.
- Remove the mugcake when iit’s ready (Caution: Very hot!)
- Take a plate, turn the cup or bowl upside down, the mugcake should fall on the plate.
- Take the pudding and mix with a little spoon so it becomes more fluid. Put it on top of the mugcake.
- Finish with toppings and/ or fruits.
Let me know if you liked this breakfast, by comment or on Instagram :).