Are you looking for a yummy Sunday afternoon snack? Then you might enjoy these delicious and crunchy Sweet and Salty Sweet and Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies. The recipe is so easy to follow and the cookies are ready in no-time. What else does a baking queen want or need?
Those who are following my blog for a while know that I have shared many Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes in the past. And yes, today I am sharing another one… Can you blame me?? I really just can not get enough of cookies with chocolate chips..
Sweet and Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 80 g golden caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 g baking flour
- a pinch of salt
- chocolate chips
- 80 g butter
- Preheat an oven to 170°C.
- Add all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix them with your hands or a hand mixer.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray.
- Roll little balls out of the cookie dough. Make sure to leave some space between the cookies.
- Flatten them with your hands or the back of a spoon.
- Place the chocolate chip cookies in an oven for 12 minutes.
- Bake until they are golden-yellow.
- Let them cool off before serving.
- Enjoy these yummy and crunchy sweet and salty chocolate chip cookies.
Your house is going to smell heavenly, which gives you an instant mood boost!
More yummy chocolate cookie recipes? Click here!
— Source: @1minmax : one of my favorite French Insta-Foodbloggers.