Last weekend I made some delicious Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies, because well.. I felt like baking something chocolate-y. These cookies are perfect to snack on during tea time, a coffee break, or while watching your favorite TV-show or movie. And the recipe itself is so easy and quick. That is why I just hàve to share it with you guys! Ready for some chocolateporn? Here we go!
Recipe: Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 100 g. Nutella
- 1 egg
- 130 g. baking flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 30 g. light brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 hands of chocolate chips
- Preheat an oven to 180°C.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll little balls from the cookie batter and place them onto the baking tray.
- Flatten them with your hand or the back of a tablespoon.
- Bake the Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies for 12 minutes.
- Place the cookies onto a cooling rack.
- Enjoy your delicious snack with a tasty and hot cup of coffee, tea or (chocolate) milk.
- But watch out, because these cookies are very addictive! 😋
The chocolate pieces are a perfect addition to these Nutella cookies. Imagine biting in something crunchy and chocolate-y, and then biting into a smooth piece of chocolate chip. Uhh *
drool*, that is definitely my kind of heaven!
Need more Chocolate Chip Cookie inspiration? Then make sure to check out this page with lots of different recipes and variations.
Are you going to make these yummy Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies? Let me know in the comments below if you did. Or tag me on Instagram by using #debbythechocoholic and @debby_the_chocoholic. Sharing is caring! 😊
— Source: @julya66 – She is my favorite food blogger from France.