My ideal Sunday morning breakfast? Nutella pancakes with fruits, or French Toast. I am craving more warm foods now that the temperatures have dropped big time (I am freezing already.. What am I going to do during winter?? Aahhh..!). And to me, breakfast should feel like a celebration for the fact that I woke up. So, let’s celebrate and prepare some delicious stuffed pancakes to warm up your soul and to bring a smile on your face.
Recipe: Nutella pancakes with fruits
- 2 eggs
- 250 g. flour
- 500 ml. (plant based) milk
- a pinch of zout
- butter or olive oil
- 1 apple
- cinnamon to flavor
- Powder sugar
- mixing bowl
- non-stick (pancake) pan
- a small pot
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, milk, and salt until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pancake pan on a medium fire. The pan has to be hot.
- Melt some butter or olive oil.
- Ladle batter in the center of the pan.
- Swirl your pan back and forth a bit so that the batter can spread over the entire bottom.
- Bake the pancake for about 2-3 minutes until the top becomes dry. You will see some top bubbles.
- Flip the pancake and cook on the other side for about 1-2 minutes.
- Stack on a plate and keep warm by wrapping them into aluminium foil.
- Wash the berries and apple.
- Clean the apple by removing the center and cut into smaller pieces.
- Preheat a small pot and melt the butter or olive oil.
- Add the apple pieces and berries, and cinnamon to flavor.
- Allow your fruits to become soft and warm.
- Smear some warm Nutella on the pancakes and roll up.
– You can spread chocolate paste on the pancake in the pan itself;
– Or warm up for a few seconds in the microwave.
- Stack the rolls onto a plate.
- Scoop the cooked fruits over the pancakes.
- Dust with powder sugar.
- Serve and enjoy your Nutella pancakes with fruits !
I L ♡ V E PANCAKES
Find more yummy pancake recipes on this page : ‘Pancake Heaven‘
— Bron: Lekker en Simpel