Nutella pancakes with fruits or French Toast are the perfect dishes to start my Sunday mornings. Now that the temperatures have dropped big time, I am craving more warm dishes instead of smoothie bowls. How am I even going to survive winter if I am already freezing?! Probably with lots of pancakes and chocolate!
I feel like breakfast should feel like a celebration for the fact that you’ve woken up today. So let us enjoy a delicious meal and prepare these stuffed Nutella pancakes with fruits to warm your soul and to bring a smile of (inner) happiness on your face.
Recipe: Nutella pancakes with fruits
- 2 eggs
- 250 g. flour
- 500 ml. semi-skimmed milk
- 8 g. vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 apple
- handful of blueberries
- cinnamon to flavor
- powder sugar
- mixing bowl
- non-stick (pancake) pan
- a small pot
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, milk, eggs and salt until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick pancake pan on a medium fire. The pan has to be hot.
- Melt some butter or olive oil.
- Ladle batter in the center of the pan.
- Swirl your pan back and forth so that the batter can spread over the entire bottom.
- Bake the pancake for about 2-3 minutes until the top becomes dry. You will see some top bubbles.
- Flip the pancake and bake on the other side for about 1-2 minutes.
- Stack on a plate and keep warm by wrapping them into aluminium foil.
- Wash the berries and apple.
- Clean the apple by removing the center. Cut into smaller pieces.
- Preheat a small pot and melt some butter or olive oil.
- Cook the apple pieces, berries and cinnamon until warm and liquid-ish.
- Spread some Nutella over the pancakes and roll up.
- Stack the rolls onto a plate.
- Scoop the cooked fruits over the pancakes.
- Dust with powder sugar.
- Serve and enjoy your Nutella pancakes with fruits !
I L ♡ V E PANCAKES
Do you like this easy brunch recipe and did you try these delicious Nutella Pancakes with Fruits for yourself? I can’t wait to see the yummy result, so make sure to share your creations on Social Media and to tag me in your content. Use @debby_the_chocoholic and #debbythechocoholic so I can enjoy your food share.
Sign up for our Newsletter !