I’ve always wondered what Egg Biscuits would taste like. Little did I know about how easy the recipe actually is! You only need 5 ingredients and less than 1 hour of your time. Sounds nice, right?
The taste of these biscuits remind me of spongy ladyfingers, which I looove eating! A perfect guilty pleasure to enjoy while sipping from a damping cup of coffee or tea.
Are you ready to make this yumminess? Here we go!
Recipe: Egg Biscuits (± 12 pieces)
- 100 g. self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 g. white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat an oven to 180°C
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and mix until you have an airy and liquid mixture.
- Now add the flour, salt and baking powder and gently stir everything together with a spatula.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Scoop piles of batter onto the baking tray (use 2 tablespoons to work with).
- Leave enough space between two piles as they have to run out a little and must rise.
- Bake the egg biscuits for 10- 12 minutes until they have a golden color.
- Allow them to cool off on a baking rack.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee!