Sweet apple cupcakes that remind you of “an apple cake in a cup” are a must-try treat! These cupcakes are so moist and fluffy, and the taste in incredibly soft and sweet. You can eat them cold, or warm (and that’s exactly how I like my cupcakes: fresh out of the oven).
These is really what I call “food heaven”! The texture, flavor and instant Fall vibes.. I am feeling ready to conquer the colder Fall- and Winter days! And what about you, are you ready to fill your home with a yummy smell of homemade cupcakes?
Recipe: Sweet Apple Cupcakes (12 cups)
- 1 big apple
- 2 eggs
- 125 g. butter (room temperature)
- 100 g. sugar
- 125 g. self-raising flour (sieved)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 25 ml. milk
- 1 Mixing bowl
- Muffin tin for 12 cupcakes
- Paper- or silicon cups
- Preheat an oven to 175℃.
- Peel an apple and cut into small pieces.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy and thick.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Fold the flour, baking soda and salt into the batter.
- Stir the small apple pieces into the dough.
- Place some paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Scoop the dough into the cups. Fill them for ⅓ or ½ depending on how you want them to look.
- Place in an oven for 25 minutes and bake the sweet apple cupcakes golden brown.
- Remove the baking tin(s) from the oven and let cool off (*) on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with a damping cup of tea or coffee.
(*) Can’t wait for your cupcake to cool off? Eat it warm, fresh out of the oven. De-li-cious!
Also try out these Fall cupcakes. They may sound the same, but trust me, they aren’t 😏 ! And if you feel like baking more apple sweetness, why not take a look at my favorite Fall recipe: Apple Cake? I can’t get enough of baking that one. It is so deliciously good!!