Sweet apple cupcakes that remind you of “an apple cake in a cup” are a must-try treat! These cupcakes are so moist and fluffy, and the taste in incredibly soft and sweet. You can eat them cold, or warm (and that’s exactly how I like my cupcakes: fresh out of the oven).
These is really what I call “food heaven”! The texture, flavor and instant Fall vibes.. I am feeling ready to conquer the colder Fall- and Winter days! And what about you, are you ready to fill your home with a yummy smell of homemade cupcakes?
Recipe: Sweet Apple Cupcakes (12 cups)
- 1 big apple
- 2 eggs
- 125 g. butter (room temperature)
- 100 g. sugar
- 125 g. self-raising flour (sieved)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 25 ml. milk
- 1 Mixing bowl
- Muffin tin for 12 cupcakes
- Paper- or silicon cups
- Preheat an oven to 175℃.
- Peel an apple and cut into small pieces.
- Beat the butter with the sugar until creamy and thick.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Fold the flour, baking soda and salt into the batter.
- Stir the small apple pieces into the dough.
- Place some paper cups in the muffin tin.
- Scoop the dough into the cups. Fill them for ⅓ or ½ depending on how you want them to look.
- Place in an oven for 25 minutes and bake the sweet apple cupcakes golden brown.
- Remove the baking tin(s) from the oven and let cool off (*) on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with a damping cup of tea or coffee.
(*) Can’t wait for your cupcake to cool off? Eat it warm, fresh out of the oven. De-li-cious!
Are you going to bake these sweet apple cupcakes? Let me know in the comments below. And if you’d share your creation, don’t forget to tag me in your IG posts – @debby_the_chocoholic🍎😍.
Also try out these Fall cupcakes. They may sound the same, but trust me, they aren’t 😏 ! And if you feel like baking more apple sweetness, why not take a look at my favorite Fall recipe: Apple Cake? I can’t get enough of baking that one. It is so deliciously good!!