Are you ready to bake the most delicious Chewy M&M Cookies you have ever tried? I baked these cookies a few weeks ago and they were a huge success! My beloved ones and Zen With Debby customers really adored them, which is why I felt like I just had to share this recipe with my online community. So here you are, an easy to follow recipe to create a heavenly cookie that is crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. The colorful M&M’s are a nice addition to this recipe as they give an extra bite, which – if we’re being honest – we all like a loooot!
These Chewy M&M Cookies cookies are super fun to make and the result is absolutely amazing! Bake them together with your children or beloved ones. This will not only create fun memories, but it is also a great reason to spend some extra quality time together.
Recipe: Chewy M&M Cookies (± 16 pcs.)
- 113 g. butter (softened)
- 106 g. brown sugar
- 75 g. granulated sugar
- 192 g. all-purpose flour
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence (or use 8 g. vanilla sugar)
- ½ tsp. salt
- M&M’s chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper and put aside.
- Mix the softened butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Once this butter/sugar mixture is beaten well, add the eggs and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Fold in flour, baking powder and salt until combined.
- Then add the M&M’s chocolate and mix until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Scoop piles of cookie dough onto the lined baking tray and make sure to leave some space in between two cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes until slightly golden-brown. DO NOT over bake these chewy cookies.
- These Chewy M&M Cookies will not look done when you pull them out of the oven, and that is GOOD.
- Allow them to harden for ± 2 minutes on the hot baking tray.
- Carefully transfer the cookies onto a cooling rack before storing them into a closed cookie tin.
- Serve during your next movie night, together with a fresh cup of tea of hot cocoa.
I hope you are going to enjoy these heavenly Chewy M&M Cookies! Please share your baked goods with me on Social Media by tagging Debbythechocoholic in your photos and videos. Also add the hashtag #debbythechocoholic to your posts, which makes it easier to find your posts (since I sometimes miss out on notifications). I can’t wait to see the result of your baking session!
You might also enjoy baking these recipes:
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chunks
- Snickerdoodle Cookies (no chilling time)
- Blueberry Cupcakes
Grab your copy of ‘My Cookie Pleasures’, my 1st BAKING E-BOOK!
IT’S FINALLY HERE! ‘My Cookie Pleasures’ aka. my first baking book ever (of many more to come)! I know you have been waiting impatiently for me to create a cook book with my recipes and now it is finally happening! Find 20 of my favorite cookie recipes (including my most famous Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies) and learn how to create the perfect cookie each time.
My Cookie Pleasures is a must-have cooking book for at home bakers!
Join the Cookie Tribe by signing up to our Newsletter!
Never miss out on any of our new blogposts and updates by signing up to our newsletter. Click on the pink button below to join the Cookie Tribe!
I promise I won’t spam you with daily or weekly e-mails, because I personally HATE being spammed with e-mails and promotions! I’ll only reach out to you about anything that is important and relevant.