Have you ever tried to make vegan pancakes? To be honest I haven’t, until today. I am currently trying out “Try vegan from 1 to 30 November” and that’s how I bumped onto this delicious and easy-to-make recipe. These pancakes are so fluffy and, in my opinion, a perfect idea to serve as brunch. I am definitely going to make this more often!
Recipe: Vegan pancakes (7-8 pcs.)
- 150 g. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- (vanilla)sugar to flavor
- 300 ml. plant-based milk (I’ve used BIO Almond milk)
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- banana (cut into slices)
- kaki fruit (cut into smaller pieces)
- blueberries (cut in half)
- pure cacao nibs
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder together in a big bowl.
- Add the milk and olive oil and whisk everything together until you become a smooth and fluid mixture.
- Preheat a baking/ pancake pan for around 5 minutes.
- Grease the pan with olive oil.
- Scoop some batter into the pan.
- Once the bottom is done, there will be small bubbles on the top and the pancake will get drier.
- Time to flip your pancake!
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and finish off with your favorite topping, such as cacao nibs and fruits.
- Enjoy your perfect pancake party!